Picture Framing Vancouver – Services and Products Available.
- Conservation framing. All framing is done in-house, to ensure a high-quality product.
- Length finished wood frames – to accommodate a wide variety of styles and budgets.
- Aluminum frames – available in a variety of profiles, colours and finishes.
- Shadow box and object framing.
- Corporate and Hospitality Framing Services
- Custom Mats – in 4 ply, 8 ply, hand-wrapped fabric mats and textured mats.
- Glazing of all types: Regular glass, UV filtering, Non-Glare and Museum varieties.
- Acrylic (Plexi) glazing: Regular, Non-Glare, UV filtering and Museum varieties.
- Custom acrylic box frames & display cases.
- Floating of works on paper, textiles, or objects – using fully reversible techniques.
- Dry-mounting of antique and modern posters, maps, photographs, etc.
- Canvas stretching.
- Plaque-mounting and block-mounting.
- Custom mirrors of all types.
- Sports jerseys and memorabilia framing.
Artwork, Mirror Installation and Additional Services:
- Art hanging systems and supplies: Various styles of rails, cables and hooks available.
- Residential and commercial art installation.
- Security installation, using security hardware.
- Packaging and shipping.
- Art consultation – Original artworks, limited edition prints and poster-prints available.
We can advise you and/or make arrangements with reputable providers of the following services:
- Art appraisals
- Art restoration – works on paper, canvas, etc.
- Mat embossing. ie) corporate logos, wedding announcements, names, dates, etc.
- Acrylic trans-mounting (front-mounting).
* Designer, Corporate, and Commercial Wholesale discounts offered.
*We honour your expectation that your work will be handled appropriately and professionally and will be ready when promised.
*Rest assured that we carry insurance to cover any artwork left in our care.
*Rush orders are accommodated when possible – at no extra charge.
We would be happy to provide you with a quote. Please be prepared with the measurements, and a rough idea of what you would like. We will gladly assist you in making choices and will answer any questions you may have. You may request a quote for a framing project in person, by phone: 604-558-3040, or by email.